Your Rights Are Your Power! Protect Them!
The insurance companies are good at protecting their interests. The insurance industry has experienced adjusters and insurance lawyers who have handled millions of injury claims. Their profits depend on taking in insurance premiums and earnings and paying as little as possible for injury claims.
So, start protecting your rights and interests now…even before you call a personal injury and accident lawyer.
Here are a few steps to follow to protect your rights and interests:
- Don’t sign anything with the insurance company until you talk with an experienced attorney.
- Don’t accept an immediate, on-the-spot settlement. Chances are good that the settlement being offered is far less than you might get with an attorney representing you.
- Don’t accept the claims adjuster’s estimates. Remember, the adjuster works for the insurance company. Not you. The less they have to pay, the more money they make. We’ll help you get your own estimates.
- Don’t allow the insurance company to record or document your statements until you talk with an attorney first.
- Don’t settle for a simple “lump sum” settlement for your medical claims. You may be entitled to much more. You could recover compensation for not only your medical bills, but also for lost work time and income, pain and suffering, mental anguish, disfigurement and scarring, as well as permanent physical injury.
We guide our clients through difficult issues, bringing our insight and judgment to each situation. Our innovative approaches create original solutions to our clients' most complex domestic & multi jurisdic tional deals and disputes.By thinking on behalf of our clients every day, we anticipate
Over the last 29 years Lawyer Power® Office of Mark Farbman, P,A, has successully handled over 3,000 cases.